...Here's my last instalment of Making me Smile January, and it's from Sarah of Skittles Live in Jam Jars:
1. The thought of seeing my boyfriend of 2 and a half years in less than two weeks after not seeing him since Christmas - damn you separate Uni's and exams and full timetables!
2. 'Monin' coffee syrup, makes every morning a little more doable and lot more tasty. Current favourite is Cinnamon (or maybe Caramel...)
3. Having a day off lectures and spending the entire morning browsing online shops, ordering pretty dresses and shoes, and the whole afternoon watching films with cookies, tea and my lovely lovely housemates.
4. Sprinkling glitter all over my glass topped bedside table, so the reflections sparkle on my ceiling when I turn my lamp on.
5. The thought of turning 20 in 2 weeks and looking forward to a blow out 60's themed night out at a retro club in Birmingham, getting disgustingly drunk and going for hangover pub grub the next day with my boyfriend and housemates.
6. Re-dying my hair Blackest Black, and banishing the dodgy mousey roots I have harboured for a month or so.
7. Taking some arty farty funny beautiful pretty pictures with my brand new, long awaited digital camera.
Thanks for taking part Sarah! Sounds like you've got a lot to look forward to!
And thanks to everyone who has taken part in Making me Smile January this month - there have been some really great lists that have really made me smile and appreciate the little things in life, in what is often the gloomiest of all the months.
Hope you all have had happy Januarys and I'm looking forward to doing this all again next year! Who's with me?!
I'll now be back to regular postings, and hopefully some pretty holgas this week :)